Monday, March 28, 2011

Someday you'll take your life and love into your own hands


And it will be amazing...

So go on baby, make your little getaway. My pride will keep me company, and you just gave yours all away. Oh, now I'm gonna dress myself for two, once for me and once for someone new. I'm gonna do somethings you wouldn't let me do. I'm gonna find another you.




Saw this on a friends page and had to re-blog them. I'm not sure what song it's from or if it's from a book or anything just yet. I just had to re-blog it right away. lol This makes me feel strong and I hope it made her feel something too. Lyrics and quotes have a way of doing that, in ways nothing else can. Find the love and happiness where you can and devour it.

this makes me want to listen to Billie Holiday- body and soul =)

Love forever and always