Friday, March 25, 2011

I miss you quite terribly

You're seriously such a booger. And I love it. haha



You are seriously one of the most precious people in my life. I just thought you'd like to know. Also don't tell her but your mum is definitely my favorite mother, obviously other than my own. =) I know you're going to grow up and be totally amazing just like your parents, but honestly, I hope you stay little like this for a little while longer. You're already starting to stand up and I'm super excited, because I can tell you want to start walking already. Let's be honest though, someday your mum is going to show you the videos of when you were little and you're going to see that you tried to walk before you could even crawl!! I wonderer if that's going to be a habit for you. It was a habit for your mum and your Aunt Lindsay but they learned just like you will. You've got to crawl before you can walk kiddo. There's no cheating your way through all of life's little steps. (pun intended) Happy Friday. I know tomorrow is going to be a big day for you. You're mum has told me all about your special plans and I hope you have a wonderful time. I love you very much, and I miss you quite terribly.

Peace and love and kisses always,

Aunt Lindsay